[Live Webinar] Value Engineering Product Management
Intended Audience: All Engineers
Credits: 2 PDH Units
When: Wednesday 8/5. 3 – 5 pm EST
Value Engineering Product Management is an essential function for organizations in the engineering, manufacturing, and technology space. This function can be considered as the product fulcrum, which plays a central role in any activity related to the product portfolio. The Value Engineering Product Management program incorporates real-life experience from twenty years of engineering, product management/development in the manufacturing industry. This program outlines the value of PM-Engineering-Sales-Ops synchronization to turn challenging opportunities into sustainable wins. When strategic planning is done by an outside organization without the involvement of the portfolio product and engineering manager, it may eventually lead to less desired impacts, such as: losing control over strategy, vision, and mission. As a result, your organization may experience inconsistencies leading to quality issues, higher costs, and Time to Market (TTM) delays.
Value engineering product management teaches you how to optimize the value of your product by maximizing the synchronization of all product teams involved in the strategy execution.
- Clarity–Understanding your product, business,and organizational impact
- Strategy Development -Define scope, market opportunity and positioning strategy
Date: Wednesday. August 5. Starts: 3 – 5 pm EST
Credits: 2 PDH Units
At the successful conclusion of this webinar, you will learn the following knowledge and skills:
- Enable your VEPM’s to develop and implement strategic plans aligned with your vision and mission
- Fill the strategy gaps to benefit your overall organizational growth aspirations
- Supplement your teams’ skills and optimize your assets to improve your overall results
- Creates consistency and sustainability across the organization leading to better quality, increased profit and competitive TTM.
Special Webinar Instructions
After payment, please visit this webinar page, click “Start Course” and fill out the Webinar Registration Form. You’ll receive email notification and details on how to join the webinar. You will then be able to access the webinar slides, test your system and receive webinar reminders. After completing the webinar requirements, your certificate of completion will be saved and available for download in your profile.
We value your feedback! Please rate this webinar after completion.